Asteroids: Outpost Wiki/Top section
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Asteroids: Outpost™ is an open world sandbox survival game from Salty Games. As a deep space miner, you must stake, protect, and expand your claim, to mine valuable resources. Craft, customize, and upgrade your equipment. Ally with friends and defend against claim jumpers as you go From Rocks to Riches.
Set in the distant future, Asteroids: Outpost thrusts players into a harsh deep space environment. While on a massive, unforgiving asteroid, players face the challenges of exploring the asteroid, collecting resources, scavenging for ore, crafting equipment, and expanding their territory as they build highly customized bases - all while forming alliances and fighting off other players in challenging multiplayer gameplay. Recurring showers of smaller asteroids represent a source of wealth and a threat as players shoot down these incoming projectiles to defend their claims and harvest their components.
- Search, Scavenge, and Build: Mine rare Minerals from fallen Asteroids and scavenge abandoned outposts to Craft and upgrade your Technologies.
- Defend and Upgrade Your Base: Build a highly customized base with a huge range of functional components.
- Get The Right Suit: Armor up in a hi-tech industrial space suit that allows miners to explore a vast area of their inhospitable environment.
- The Vehicle: Roam and scavenge the asteroid in an upgradable rover, equipped with survival systems including oxygen, energy, and cargo space.
- Tools and Weapons: Powerful mining equipment can rip the raw ore from fallen asteroids, and can also be used for self-defense against rival miners and claim jumpers.
- Maintain Life Support: Survival itself is a challenge in this hostile environment – manage your Oxygen, and energy levels to survive.
- Vast Terrain: Explore an enormous asteroid to discover rare Resources, rival miners, abandoned camps and more.
- Defend Against Asteroids: Life in the belt is dangerous, miners must craft powerful turrets to shoot down incoming asteroids. Accurate shooting will yield more lucrative ore.
- Interact with other Players: Work with and against other players to protect your home territory and collect more resources. Trade, team up and fight in a struggle to establish dominance.